Dear LION Eye Group Patients:
We at LION consider the health of our patients our number one priority. Amid the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in New York, we want to ensure you we are following safe practices in all our offices.
- What we Know: Coronavirus is a respiratory disease with flu like symptoms such as cough, fever, sneezing accompanied by shortness of breath. It is spreading globally. Its newness and contagiousness present a threat due to lack of vaccine.
- What LION is Doing:
- We are wiping down surfaces at our offices several times daily especially door handles and equipment.
- We have removed all newspapers and magazines from our waiting rooms. We ask that you bring your own and to take it with you when you leave.
- We have asked our employees to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- We are placing alcohol-based cleaners throughout our offices for patient and employee use.
- What you can do:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your face, mouth, eyes, and nose.
- If you are not feeling well, STAY HOME.
- Do not shake hands with anyone.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow when you sneeze.
- Reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling healthy. We will accommodate!
We all have a responsibility to do our part to limit the spread of this virus and other illnesses, especially to those at a higher risk due to age, compromised immunity, or pre-existing conditions. We appreciate your patronage and compliance for the betterment of everyone’s health.